THIS ONLINE SURVEY CAN BE COMPLETED FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME.What could be easier than that?
THE REQUIREMENTS ARE SIMPLE
- You must live in the United States
- You have had a diagnosis of breast cancer at any stage — including DCIS, LCIS or Stage IV metastatic breast cancer
- You have had surgery to treat your breast cancer
- You are female
- You are 18 years of age or older
- You have access to a computer
HERE'S HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Go to the Army of Women study requirements page (click here) and then click "Sign Me Up!"
- If you are eligible, you will be sent an email with instructions on how to complete the survey online. The survey is completely confidential, and it asks some compelling questions about your experience post-surgery; I encourage you to be brutally honest! The medical community needs to know how utterly jarring and life-altering breast cancer surgery and reconstruction really is. Only then can things begin to change.
Please tell any and all friends and family members who have had surgery for breast cancer about this study. It's one small way we can all make a difference! For more AOW studies, see my recent posts here and here.