Wednesday, September 19, 2012

WORDLE WEDNESDAY

It's here! The first Wordle Wednesday.

And I am feeling so much better! In the past two days I've released myself from the mental, physical and emotional shackles of surgery and have actually gotten out of the house! I've spent time with friends, eaten sweet confections, visited the beach, and even taken photos of a local 9/11 memorial. All that adds up to a vastly different word cloud for me today than the one I posted just two days ago. (Ah, The Power of the Wordle!)

I invite you to join me ...
in creating your own word cloud that represents what you've been feeling and dealing with this week. Here's how to get started:
  • Go to the Wordle website.
  • Click on "Create your own." 
  • Type the words that describe your week into the white box. Use commas (not spaces) to separate words or phrases. 
  • Hit the GO button. It takes a few seconds for the word cloud to appear. 
  • Click the randomize button to see different designs. Or tweak the design yourself using the buttons that run above the word cloud.
  • Once you're happy with your word cloud, take a screen shot of it, then post to your blog. Make sure you leave a link here so we can all read them.
  • It's a fast, fun, creative way to let our blogging community know how we're doing/feeling. So spread the Wordle Wednesday word! I look forward to seeing what you all come up with...

9 comments:

  1. Portuguese Pastries sounds amazing. No wonder you week is looking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh they were amazing! A dear childhood friend brought them over. Dense, moist dark chocolate cake covered in dark chocolate. And some fresh lemon petit fours too!

      Delete
  2. Hi Renn,

    Yippeeee! So glad you are feeling better. Getting out is huge! Love the Wordle. I am going to try it too. :-) (((((0)))))Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see the light at the end of the tunnel! ;-) Have fun with the Wordle.

      Delete
  3. So glad you're feeling on the up and up, Renn. Love the word cloud - though sorry you had too many pillows!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liz, too many pillows should be my biggest problem, right? What a change from last week! Thanks for popping in.

      Delete

Your comments are encouraging — and encouraged!