|(Copyright © 2013 The Big C and Me)|
This bulging list of ideas overwhelms me...
I develop a sort of ADD response when reviewing it; I'm excited to flesh out each one, and want to do so NOW. Since that's not possible, that creates guilt. And anxiety.
So I thought I'd compile a few of the things I'd like to write about. then put these ideas into a jar and pull them out one by one as the blogging moons align. Maybe you'd like to help me speed up the process (and whittle down my list) by telling me which idea(s) you'd like to read more about?
In no particular order, here are my "wanna write more about" ideas. Let me know your favorites in the comments section below. Thank you!
RENN'S TOP 20 BLOGGY IDEAS
1) The Excitement-Fear-Guilt-Anxiety Connection
2) Souvenirs of Cancer: The strange things I've kept
3) Breast Cancer Social Media (#BCSM): Why it's a lifeline
4) Terri of A Fresh Chapter: Our IRL (in real life) meeting
6) The Secrets We Keep
8) The Art of Afternoon Napping
9) Feeling Invisible
10) Who is Emotionally Safe? Who isn't?
11) Body Image Issues: They don't go away post-BC
12) Feminine Energy of the BC patient: Lessons learned in physical therapy
13) My Friend Robin: 14 years (and counting!) living with Stage IV Mets
14) BraGGs: Bras designed just for us reconstructed gals
15) How to Help the Grieving
16) The Falling Away of Friendship: Under stress and over time
17) The Challenge of Getting Clean Margins: A doctor's shocking POV
18) My Unbucket List: Things I have no desire to do!
19) Protecting Our Emotions: Handling a barrage of bad news
20) More Metastatic Breast Cancer Mavens!