|Copyright 2015 TheBigCandMe.blogspot.com|
Without further procrastination, here are 15 random facts you probably didn't know about me...
1. I was attacked by a German Shepherd as a kid. It took me 35 years to get over my fear of dogs.
2. My husband had two dogs when we met. They enabled me to get over #1.
3. I'm currently hooked on House of Cards.
4. I only read nonfiction.
5. When I travel, I buy household items rather than souvenirs — like ladles in Switzerland, a lemon reamer made from walnut wood in Sonoma, a coffee mug from the original Starbuck's in Seattle.
6. Random Pet Peeve: I can't stand it when the waiter comes to the table with the food and doesn't remember who ordered what.
7. I love all weather. Especially a cold and cloudy day. Makes me want to cook. (See #8.)
8. I've been baking since I was a child. It's not Christmas (my favorite holiday; see #9) until the house smells like Peppermint Pinwheels.
9. I listen to Christmas music all year round. The only CDs you'll find in my car? Christmas classics.
10. I collect wind chimes.
11. I'm not a fan of public speaking. In fact, I freeze like a popsicle at the podium.
12. In contrast to (or perhaps in spite of) #11, I was in summer stock theater, and later became a member of an improv troupe. Go figure.
13. I'm allergic to eggplant.
14. I dislike all sports, except baseball.
15. I photograph headstones in cemeteries and transcribe them. For fun.